I love a good book. But I don’t mean just any “good book” – I mean the kind of book that makes you neglect personal hygiene, not want to go outside all day and forget that eating is necessary to sustain your body.
- Let me start this off by warning you that I was an English major and therefore kind of a book snob. However, I thoroughly enjoyed the Twilight books – so, do with that what you will.
- I get really frustrated with books that are told from multiple points of view if they are not done well (I think it can be unnecessarily jumbled and confusing) – this is not one of those books. I identified with both of the main characters here (husband & wife) and loved each of their voices, equally.
- Just when you think you know exactly what’s going on (and I often think i do when reading – see bullet #1), you turn the page and bam – you realize you knew nothing.
- I’m sad that it’s over. I feel like when you reach the end of a book and days later are still thinking about the characters, even mourning the fact that you are not still engulfed in that story – that’s a sure sign it was really flippin’ good.
- You must read this. Like, now. Go buy it. Seriously.