1. Fresh face finds: Philosophy’s microdelivery exfoliating face wash and purity made simple are a must for keeping my skin looking its best. I alternate these every day in the shower!
2. A staple polish color: Yummy Mummy from butter LONDON is always a go-to for me. It’s “greige” color and subtle metallic is perfect for any (and every) occasion.
3. Eye cream that works: I love this Origins Plantscription Anti-aging Eye Treatment. I always feel better in the morning after putting this on before bed – a necessity to combat the lack of sleep that often comes with traveling.
4. All-over color: Stila’s one step makeup prime color is a great way to achieve the rosy cheek look on-the-go.
5. The best balm: Have you tried Fresh’s Sugar Lip Treatment? They are heaven in a bottle. The scents are amazing and I love the light tint in the Rose version – the perfect amount of color.
6. Portable perfume: Roll-on perfume is essential for travel – I usually keep this one in my purse for touch ups throughout the day. Philosophy’s Falling in Love is my signature scent.
7. A piece of home: This chihuahua luggage tag is a little reminder of home wherever I go. My husband bought it for me on one of his business trips because it reminded him of his two favorite girls (me and our sweet Lani). Sometimes small gestures like those are the sweetest and the most memorable.